Saturday, March 18, 2006

Under pressure, it's how I work best!



My finished skirt. It's Betsy Ross pattern 001 and some random fabric from Jo-ann's.

I must admit that this wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I had a little trouble with the zipper (I sewed the skirt closed at one point...oops!) but in the end I got it all done.

I really love the pattern & would highly recommend it. Thanks to all the girls who posted about the fit. I took their advice and cut mine a little bigger to get the fit more on the hips & less on the "waist".

All the finished skirts have been inspirational! I can't wait to see the rest of you who subscribe to my 11th hour plan!

A huge thanks to our hostesses for this amazing sew along!! I probably would have waited months before I got up the courage to sew a skirt! All I needed was a little kick in the butt!

I can't wait to see what we sew up next!